Siri allows iPhone users and iPads to set the alarm and use the stopwatch as well as check the clock around the world with ease and speed, and we will provide you with some of the things in which you can use Siri as best.
How to set the alarm using Siri
- Say hi, Siri, or press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Wake me up After 30 minutes for example, or you can say wake me up at 8 am daily, as you can say set the alarm clock at 8 am.
How to change the current alarm time using Siri
- Say hi hi, or press and hold button Home page on your iPhone or iPad.
- Change alarm time from 8 am to 9 am
- Fortunately, if you've set The alarm clock will appear for more than one time. Any alarm will change, select the option that you want and it will take care of it.
How to clear the alarm clock using Siri
- Say hello Siri, or press and hold the Home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Clear the alarm clock at 8am.
- If you have more than one alarm,
How to clear all your alarms using Siri
- Say hi, Siri, or press and hold the home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Clear all the alarms that you have to use. My alarms.
- Then say YES to confirm the survey.
How to set the stopwatch using Siri
- Say hi, sir, or press Keep the home button on your iPhone or iPad.
- Set the stopwatch for 20 minutes, for example.
- Siri will automatically check that the clock is set and started.
- To see the stopwatch within the application, Just click on the countdown inside my Sir.