Snape Chat has got some new fixes, so users can get the new nuisance feature as well as font type, and we'll show you how to use these features on Android devices.
- Click the message icon at the bottom right of the screen, or enter the Friends section.
- Find the person or group chat you want to ignore and press.
- You will see a list of different options.
- Select Settings and a new pop-up menu will appear.
- Choose Do not disturb, so you will not
- You can reverse this option at any time by following the same steps and setting notifications on.
How to use the new font in Snape Chat
Take a picture from the main screen. 19659004] Click anywhere on the picture and the keyboard will appear.
Right above the keyboard, you'll see a new set of different character styles to choose from.
You can now select the font style you want.
Now you can type, and the screen should appear in the selected font style.
You can adjust the font color using the slider in the upper right corner of the interface.
To do this, just press the blue arrow button in the lower right corner to send the picture to your friends.